VBA
Discuss AutoCAD ActiveX and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) questions here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeginSave event problems

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
321 Views, 0 Replies

BeginSave event problems

I am having problems with the BeginSave event of the thisdrawing object in AutoCAD 2010 running on Win 7 64-bit.   I am finally getting the VBA routines transferred over to AutoCAD 2010 as we migrate to Win 7 64-bit machines.   One of the programs uses the BeginSave to look for a set of blocks and remove them before the save.  

The beginsave event is not firing now so the blocks are not removed.   I have added a msgbox command to check to ensure the event does not run, it does not. 

I have unloaded all other VBA programs and checked the event.   It will run the msgbox command as long as there is only one VBA program loaded.   Once a second VBA program is loaded it will not fire the event.   I have to manually load the VBA program (rather than allowing it to start in the start-up suite) to get the event to fire.   

The programs run fine in AutoCAD 2009 on Win XP 32-bit.  

Does anyone know if known issues with the beginsave event in AutoCAD 2010 running on Win 7 64-bit?   I have searched and searched via google and not found any documented evidence that this is a know problem.   I have tried the program on two different machines with the same results.   

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report