Announcements

Improvements are coming to the Student Community and the Student Group Hub will be inaccessible on the 28th of September. Check out our forum post about the changes!

Student Group Hub
| 19 attending
Published on ‎07-19-2021 02:36 PM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎07-23-2021 07:33 AM

Join your Student Group Hub moderators - @amanda.k@LeoWarren-EDU, and @ryan.olson0401 for an extra special "thank you" and welcome!  For our very first live event we will be introducing ourselves, walking through what is new in the SGH, and what we are planning. They'll be an opportunity for questions and comments at the end of the call as well.

Can't make it, or is it at a bad time for your timezone? No worries - we will be recording and posting it after the call is completed. We will also be rotating through time zones in the future to make it fair for all.

SGH Logos - Final-04.png

_________________________________________________________________________________

The recording is below in case you missed it! Use the comments to keep the conversation going:

Featured Guests
Community Manager
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager

Start:
Wed, Jul 21, 2021 06:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Jul 21, 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Events Calendar

21 Comments
JuanYusta
Collaborator

I'm in!

orchi.datta
Contributor

Excited about the meeting! I'm in.

ahjorn
Advocate

Cool. Noted on my end.

tomasz.poreba
Contributor

Great news. 👏👏👍

ManikantaAthukuri
Contributor

count me in

Manikanta Athukuri

Yeah! I will attend.

Juan Francisco Angel

EESignature

Grover_Puma
Advisor

I'm in

ACEPTA LA SOLUCION que responde a tu pregunta, esto ayudará a otros a encontrar respuestas de una manera mas sencilla.
Si te gusta esta publicación, dale ME GUSTA.

Saludos!
Wajidagba
Explorer

Hey! When will the meeting recording be out? Would I get an email notification?

Hi there! I'm having slight issues uploading it to the main feed right now, but the recording is here:

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager

Oh, cool. Thanks!

ruyraoli
Mentor

Poxa! o horário ficou apertado pra mim. que pena!

Você achou uma postagem útil? Então fique à vontade para curtir essas postagens!
Sua pergunta obteve uma resposta que resolveu a duvida? Então clique no botão Aceitar Solução.

Rui Raoli
Eng. Civil Esp. em Design de Interiores e Iluminação | Gerente BIM

EESignature

i am in

LeoWarren-EDU
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who attended! It was great to meet everyone and answer some really great questions!

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

miftaullah9
Contributor

Looking good👌

Thanks & Regards
Mifta Ullah

I'm in!

arnobrtowhid
Explorer

I'm in

keshav0002
Explorer

I want to tell that it’s wonderful event that happened