Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update glitch, isolated nodes

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
354 Views, 4 Replies

Update glitch, isolated nodes

Hi,

comunication centre says "program update available" but when trying to download it, this message comes up:

Untitled.jpg

I am also getting non existing isolated nodes in a very simple model. Could you please have a look at this? 

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

1. Read http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Robot-Structural-Analysis/Error-message-quot-Encountered-an-improper-a...

2. Open the file in the repair mode

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thanks Arthur,

but my query was more about the update error. Why does it come up? I cannot remember if SP4 is installed and communication centre suggests that it is not, but I am not allowed to install it as the mentioed warning comes up.

I have read the thread about opening file in the repair mode many times. it is always anoying and I would like to avoid it if possible. I would like to know why sometimes non existant isolated nodes appear even in simplest model and sometimes even big models run normaly. 

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

to ilustrate the error I am getting

glitch.jpg

Message 5 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm sorry I don't know. If you have SP4 installed then your version is up to date.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report