Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit DWG Export

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
rickross96
701 Views, 1 Reply

Revit DWG Export

We exported several views from Revit Structure 2011 to DWG. We then finished the project in AutoCAD. The issue comes when binding the final Record drawings. Any file in the project that have dwg's that came from Revit initially fail to bind. I know this sounds somewhat like a AutoCAD issue, but it is interesting.

Test that are confusing me;

1. machine that has AutoCAD 2010 installed and NO Revit installed - binds all xrefs

2. machine that has AutoCAD 2010 and Revit Structure 2011 installed - does not bind xrefs that came from revit

3. machin that has AutoCAD 2010 and Revit Architeure 2011 installed - binds all xrefs

4. machine that has AutoCAD 2010, Revit Structure 2010 and Structure 2011 - binds all xrefs

I know simple solution is to use the machines that can do the binding, but if we decide to move forward with Revit and AutoCAD workflow when needed based on job, I can not keep telling users to ask your buddy to bind them for you.

Any input would be useful.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rickross96
in reply to: rickross96

Found the issue. We needed to Repair the Object Enabler for Arch/MEP. Now everything binds.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report