Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metric Rebars

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
muhammad_farhan256
1096 Views, 4 Replies

Metric Rebars

I am looking for the rebars in revit named as T10, T14 and so on with the prefix of letter ''T'', as well as Ø10, Ø14,Ø22 and so on, with the prefix of symbol "Ø" using metric system. But I'm getting the bars named in revit as H10, H12, H15,

For better understanding I'm attaching the drawings and highlighting the required rebars.

Thanks, looking for the optimal solution.

Note: first 2 images are my requirement regarding rebars, and 3rd the screenshot of revit shows the rebars i'm getting from it.

Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

you can find it in the Egyptian library as T & R you can download it here for revit 2021 and 2020 

or you can add it yourself by clicking on STR tab -- rebar --- Edit type and then duplicate and add all the diameters you need and you can name it T or even diameter symbol also you can modify the tags to get the shape you want in the sheets 

Ahmed Muharram, B.Sc, AEE, ACI, ACP
BIM Manager
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5

check this screencast 

BIM Manager
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5

did it work with you?

BIM Manager

EESignature

Message 5 of 5

Yes, your solution really worked, thanks alot. 😁😁👍👍👍

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report