Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP 2010 64-bit download

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1838 Views, 5 Replies

Revit MEP 2010 64-bit download

In teh Subscription Center, I get eh download links for 32 and 64 bit AMEP,
and only the 32 bit version of RMEP.
Does anyone know where I can get the download link for the 64-bit version of
Revit MEP 2010?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dennis
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you speaking of the 2009 version or the 2010 version? My Subscription Center does show a 64-bit RMEP 2009 version. However, if you are speaking of 2010, the RMEP has not been released yet and is still in Beta4.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I downloaded AutoCAD Revit MEP 2009 64-bit from the subscription site, and when attempting to create a deployment it wants to deploy AutoCAD MEP 2009. I informed Autodesk Business Services.

Jessica Lin at the Autodesk Business Center writes "After reviewing your download history, it looks like you have downloaded the correct product. The download manager may only be referencing 'AutoCAD MEP 2009' during the download, because that is the base product of AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009. Your download should have the full functionality of Revit as well."

They just assume we are wrong. They didn't even test it themselves before answering.

I downloaded it again, same problem. I am experienced enough to know the difference between and AutoCAD MEP and Revit deployment.
Message 4 of 6
abulla

I thought the "Revit MEP suite" was what we downloaded, which includes AutoCAD MEP, Revit MEP, and Design Reivew. Right? In which case, it's just installing AutoCAD first. Did you let it finish installing? Edited by: acbulla on Apr 9, 2009 1:26 PM
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Strange as it sounds, the Revit MEP Suite contained no Revit. During the Deployment setup you are asked to select the products to deploy.
This download package only asked about AutoCAD and Design Review.
Also during Deployment configuration the questions were clearly AutoCAD not Revit.
Message 6 of 6
chriswade

Grr...I don't have any Revit Product downloads listed in my subscription center, even though it is clearly on my contract. (I can download the updates though)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report