Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keynoting Editor Program

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
311 Views, 3 Replies

Keynoting Editor Program

All

Posted this on the Revit Architecture group a while ago, but realized you guys probably don't get over there much, so posting here as well 🙂

We have been developing a stand alone utility to work with Revit's keynote files (Excel and Notepad did not cut it). We are now sharing this application as a free download on our website for the Revit community.

The quick list of features is as follows:

• Add, Edit, and Delete keynotes in a tree view (like Revit displays them)

• Automatic File Backup

• Search Function

• Automatic Casing

I have also included the readme file as a pdf for a more verbose description of the program .

To download it, go to http://www.emc2architects.com/revit_tools.html and just click the link.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Steve
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Next new version announcement - 6.0 is available on our website (see original link). New readme is attached.

Also, if you would like to be on the list to be emailed when changes are made just email me at sfaust at emc2architects dot com.

Thanks,

Steve
Message 3 of 4
chriswade

Thank you for such an awesome program, this is something that AutoDesk should have built into Revit.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Note to all: 6.2 is available on our website (sorry, forgot to announce 6.1 here). Readme attached

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report