Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipework Line Display Type - 3D View

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
EMCINERNEYNDQFH
329 Views, 4 Replies

Pipework Line Display Type - 3D View

Hi Folks,

I should know the answer to this but I'm hitting a wall today. In attached image pipework that is under structural/architectural model is showing as lines. I would like to make these lines invisible, can someone please advise? 

Kind Regards,

E

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
kadmonkee
in reply to: EMCINERNEYNDQFH

select the lines (pipes) you want to HIDE - right click go to Hide in view select ELEMENTS 

only the selected Elements will be hidden in that view (view specific

if they are in a linked model you can turn off that category through the link

If there is any information shared that is of value please give Kudos
If a solution is provided by any posters please mark them as Solved to benefit everyone else.
thank you
Message 3 of 5
s.borello

You can select those objects and right click, and hide elements.  Or, you can go to VG and turn off the category if you don't need to see any pipe.  If they are in a RVT link, ensure you turn off the category of the linked model under VG. 

Message 4 of 5
EMCINERNEYNDQFH
in reply to: s.borello

@s.borello @kadmonkee 

Thank you for your replies but maybe I did not explain myself properly. I created the view using a selection box. I want the pipes to appear but I do not want them to appear as lines under elements in the view either. 

Message 5 of 5
s.borello

Under VG you can make pipe appear as "Fine" this should make the lines go away, if I understand you correctly you want to see the pipe but not as lines.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report