Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Parameter from selected Duct accessory to multiple selected Air Terminals

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Ludvig.Rostvik
318 Views, 3 Replies

Copy Parameter from selected Duct accessory to multiple selected Air Terminals

Hi!

Short: I would like to select multiple objects and copy a shared parameter from 1xCategory 1 to multiple catergory 2.

Deeper:

I have  a system where a single flow damper controls the flow to multiple Air terminals. I would like to select one flow damper and multiple air terminals and copy a flow damper parameter to all of the air terminals. I've created a shared parameter (MC Object Variable 1) for the flow damper where I name the Actuator
The air terminals being controlled by this flow damper should have the same value copied to  a shared parameter (BJE_Ställdon). I can imagine this can be done with Dynamo, but my knowledge in that area is limited.

Thanks!

Actuators.png

Labels (5)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
iainsavage
in reply to: Ludvig.Rostvik

Are you trying to get Revit to do this automatically or are you completing the fields manually?

Message 3 of 4
Ludvig.Rostvik
in reply to: iainsavage

I want to select a couple of air terminals and 1 flow damper, then run a dynamoscript or so to complete this task.

Message 4 of 4
iainsavage
in reply to: Ludvig.Rostvik

If you’re manually selecting the items, why not just copy paste the value from the damper to the terminals?

I don’t really understand why you want a script for this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report