Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What am I doing wrong here?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
361 Views, 5 Replies

What am I doing wrong here?

Can anybody please help. I am in the early days of learning Revit and have hit a snag while creating a parametric  sink unit. It flexes all ways except for the depth when the sink leaves the void extrusion behind. Its ok on the width but I cannot see what I am doing wrong. I have tried adding ref planes and aligning / attaching, dimensioning and locking etc.

Thanks

John

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

First of all i am informing you that you have uploaded a back up Revit file.

Secondly i am sending you that Revit family file with rectification. Please find the attached file.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I am just trying to work out what you have done there.

It is early days for me but I have been teaching myself via an online course, its very good but learning is a lot easier when you have a little support!

Regards

John

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Hi,

If i have solved your problem then please accept it as solved. Send me Kudos also.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Dear Subhradeep,

No problem, all done.

If you have a minute, could you please tell me what you did. I have tried to replicate it and have been unable to.

Thanks very much

Regards

John
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hi,

Just tally between two family. Then you will understand the exact process. I think first you have to understand what i have done in family by thorough checking. If i said to you what i have done then it would be make no sense for you for further creation a model like this. ok.

Please dont misundestand me. Try to grab it. If unable then i will tell you.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report