Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit "realistic view" mode

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
rookietect
1397 Views, 0 Replies

revit "realistic view" mode

hi guys,

iam an architecture student from germany. first of all, sorry for my bad english.

perhaps you can spend a moment thinking about the following limitation i found in revit.

in the "realistic view" mode in revit the textures are always in very bad quality. no matter if i use the revit textures or my own hight quality textures.
i understand, that the "realistic view" mode ist something like a preview mode. but without the low quality limitation for the textures it could be so much more. you could do awesome sight views in no time and print it in true scale (which is very difficult if you render orthographic views).

the mode can not be a competition to rendering, but it would be much faster than placing the textures with photoshop.

in the attachment you can see an example.

to make such a sight view in photoshop would take much more time. the shadows are generated from revit. just the quality of the texture is poor. is there a way to get rid of the limitation?

greets from germany and thank you for reading
rookie

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report