Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit error with Text issue - Revit BUG?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
ijnicholas
332 Views, 0 Replies

Revit error with Text issue - Revit BUG?

Has anyone every came across this error?: RAC 2008 and 2009
The error occurs in our First Floor RCP and its dependent views whenever we try to open these views. Revit opens the views even after the error message (Continue without Save...option) (I have attached a screen shot of this)
Once in the First Floor RCP view, if I switch off the 'Text Notes' objects in the Annotation category in Visibility Graphics, the error STOPS occuring. There are around 41 text objects in this view, and they all belong to the "3/32" Arial" type. Only when I make these text objects visible, the error starts occuring.
I cannot Save to central if the current view is one of the first floor rcp views.
While in other views, I can insert new text notes of this type. However, when I try to change the type of the new text to a particular type called "3/32" Arial2", Revit throws the error 'serious error occured....save your project and exit or continue without save' even in other views.
When I tried to upgrade the project, Revit 2009, quits with an error. (I have attached a screen shot of this too). This happens in all 5 computers I tested.
The error does not occur in other views. Or if I change the text type to something else. (RAC 2008 does not allow me to change the text type in the First Floor rcp views.)
I have submitted an error report and support request with autodesk.
I post it here to see if anyone has / had this problem and if they successfully corrected it.
Thanks
nicholas.
Thanks.
nicholas iyadurai
www.nichitecture.com
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report