Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering night scene

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
2742 Views, 7 Replies

Rendering night scene

I had a problem working with this rendering. Lights from the posts are not coming out while these are on in render scene setting and posts ( Metric library>lighting>lamp posts> dbl..) have lamps and lumens assigned to it. Can you resolve the issue? Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you opened the lights in the family editor and reloaded them?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

U r a genius. I see Mental Ray rendering very 1st Time in RAC 2009. R u an Architect?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

no I did not . How to do this please tell. Thanks.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Thanks. I am an architect and this rendering is done in RA 2008.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Hello, I want to say that according to some users here, Revit is slow in Rendering with Mental Ray, in comparison to Max and max is much faster. (This is really new information for me). I upgraded to RAC 2009 only for mental Ray.

What u think about performance of mental Ray in RAC 2009? Please tell me in detail.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Hi...... Since I am yet to start using RA 2009 I can not comment. When I use it I shall definately revert back to you. Thanks.
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

very nice work !!! how did you make the lights look like they are blue lights and green lights?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report