Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up videos freezing

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
431 Views, 6 Replies

Pop up videos freezing

Hi,

While using Revit 2014, the pop up videos that show how to use a command freeze in my screen and they do not go away unless I close the program.

I have tried ticking and unticking the use hardware acc in the graphics option but there is no difference. Please see attachment of screen shot.

I don't know if this is a Revit problem or if it is the laptop where I am working from which is a brand new Dell with the specifications required to install Revit.

Thanks for your help!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

have you installed all the latest updates from autodesk? have you update latest version driver of your graphics card. Try to update first and see what is the outcome. thanks and regards.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thanks!, in the graphics options says that the AMD Radeon R7 M265 has not
been tested with Revit, but when I go to see what other ones are accepted,
it gives me a whole list of options, and I dont know which one i should try
as my husband says they belong to very expensive laptops and can not been
upload for this one.
Can graphic cards be downloaded?

thanks for your help!
Message 4 of 7
ennujozlagam

hi, sorry to say. you cant download the graphics card, what i meant download latest version of your grahics card "Driver" (it will depends what type of graphics you used in your laptop?) go to start > contro panel > device manager (check the type) please see attached.

or go to this site to update your Revit software

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads#?sort=score

hope it helps.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thank you very much! I will try that and see how it goes. Thanks!  

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra 4G network
Message 6 of 7
loboarch

You should also make sure the flash player is updated on your computer. Those videos use flash to run so you want to make sure that is up to date. In the past I have seen this problem when running Revit on a second monitor. Try running Revit in your primary monitor and see if that helps too.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: loboarch

Thank you very much! I will do as advised! thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report