Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: CAD link missing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
313 Views, 1 Reply

Error: CAD link missing

I have a error that pops up on several different projects:

"The linked files listed below could not be located. They will be displayed as they were when this project was last saved. You can use Manage Links to correct their paths."

The problem is that the file is there correctly, I have reloaded and reloaded from, copied and renamed the file, tried a different folder, tried the make the path absolute, tried to save the location; but nothing works.

Deleting the link and reinserting/linking is NOT an option (too many views reference the file and each has different VG settings - I'm not about to redo all that work!)

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
brettgatti
in reply to: Anonymous

We have experienced the same issue with no real solution offered.  Below is the last response the I received from Autodesk Support on this issue (Dec 09, 2011):

"I was able to reproduce the same behaviour. Unfotunately the workaround will be to unload and reload the files.

I documented the issue and sent it to our development team and I will update you as soon as I hear back from them."

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report