Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

current revision time span

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
echeverrimontes
324 Views, 3 Replies

current revision time span

I have two related questions, the first is if I can expand the current revision parameter time span from one month to two or three months time, since when trying to bring the information into a sheet list it won´t register revisions done last month; the second is if there is a way I can bring the information in the Sheet Issues/Reviews chart on a schedule? Thank you anyone, paula echeverri montes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LisaDrago
in reply to: echeverrimontes

I am really unclear as to what you are asking.

"current revision parameter time span from one month to two or three months time,"

Can you post an image of what you are looking for?

As for the informaion on the Sheet List/Revisions chart - are you looking for all of the revisions to be shown?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 4
echeverrimontes
in reply to: LisaDrago

thank you for your response, yes exactly I will like to know how to list all the revisions made to the project. Is that a special type of schedule?
When I try to do a schedule containing all the revisions it will only show me the current revision chart including ably the revisions made within last month.
Thank you again,
paula echeverri montes
Message 4 of 4

The revision schedule has a fixed number of lines; you can increase the size of the schedule to show more lines, if you can increase the revision area of your title block to accommodate the larger schedule.  Once you have more revisions than there are lines, the older revisions drop off, and only the last "n" revisions are shown (where "n"is the number of lines in your revision schedule.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report