Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update revit 2012

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Franck_DELCUSE
656 Views, 7 Replies

update revit 2012

Hello everyone,

Where can I download the updates and hotfixes for revit 2012 and before?

The old links are broken:

The Page You Requested Was Not Found

Below the links.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=16841348

regards.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Franck_DELCUSE
Message 3 of 8
daniel
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm not seeing the link for the Revit 2012 on the page you linked in your previous post. Am I missing something?

The Revit 2012 download from the subscription center is the base build without updates. Every link I find for the Revit 2012 Updates is broken.

I can't install hotfixes such as the "disappearing button problem" without the updates already installed, according to the hotfix readme files.

Does anyone have any other working links for the Revit 2012 Updates?
Message 4 of 8
David_W_Koch
in reply to: daniel

I found that hotfix here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/hotfix-autodes...

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: David_W_Koch

That's where the hot fix but the Release 1 & 2 updates are nowhere to be found?  This is only part of the reason I charge a premium for work that must be done in 2012 - not to mention it take twice as much time. Smiley Mad

Message 6 of 8
David_W_Koch
in reply to: Anonymous

I was not able to find the Updates for 2012. I alerted "the authorities" and I am told it is being addressed.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 7 of 8
daniel
in reply to: David_W_Koch

That's frustrating.

Luckily, I was discussing with another software company how difficult Autodesk is to get a hold of when you need something critical, and they happened to have the files I needed archived. So I was able to get the updates I needed through a third party.

That doesn't diminish the fact that I find it frustrating that you have no phone numbers, and your "chat with a representative" button seems to be busy for long periods of time, which means there are literally no ways to contact someone from autodesk during those times - it seems to be intentional.

I would request that Autodesk implement some sort of chat "queue" like many other companies, where you log in, and there is a box that tells you how many people are in front of you and how long you can be expected to wait before you're helped.

DANIEL J. SUMERFIELD, PE, SE
PRINCIPAL
[leslieEngineeringLogo-Final-email50]
P: 509.225.7704
F: 509.388.2445
C: 509.941.5344
www.leslieengineering.com
Message 8 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: daniel

the 2012 updates have been gone a while before the change of the support pages with no explanation

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report