Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit schedules - Adding a value to calculated total

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
coen_vergeer1
457 Views, 6 Replies

Revit schedules - Adding a value to calculated total

Hello,

We are looking for a way to add a fixed value to a calculated total in a schedule. Is there any way to do this in a formula in which this value is not added to every single instance?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ToanDN
in reply to: coen_vergeer1

Yes, it involves using the percentage parameter to add a fraction of the value in question to each instance so that the result = the original total + the required value.  I might be able to give you a sample file later.

Message 3 of 7
coen_vergeer1
in reply to: ToanDN

Hi @ToanDN ,

If i understand correctly you would have to calculate the right percentage for every single schedule in the project (+-40 in this project). Is that correct?

Message 4 of 7

if I understood well your desire....then it will can be done as follows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWsbu_DOB0U

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 5 of 7

Hi @constantin.stroescu 

Thanks for your reply. This adds 1.50 to every single instance. I'd like to add a fixed value to your value 1499.25. in my project we have a lot of unique schedules, and we would like to add a fixed value to the calculated total of them.

Message 6 of 7
ToanDN
in reply to: coen_vergeer1

Try this sample file assuming you need to add 3' to the total.  Unhide columns and look at their formula.

Message 7 of 7

Exactly what I needed, @ToanDN . Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report