Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Browser Missing in Revit

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
didemseren
4579 Views, 8 Replies

Project Browser Missing in Revit

missing project browser.view  tab is checked and  i dont use  dual screen and i  also deleted  UIState.dat. 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Viveka_CD
in reply to: didemseren

Hi @didemseren

I see that you are a new visitor. Welcome to the Revit Architecture community! Smiley Happy

Which version of Revit are you using? Can you try a repair of Revit and see if this helps?

Also, check if you have the latest updates installed for your Revit version from your Autodesk Desktop App.

Regards,

Message 3 of 9
cbcarch

Try:

View Tab>User Interface>Check then uncheck, then re-check Project Browser.

If this doesn't work, see if the Project Browser is "hiding" behind another window.

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 4 of 9
didemseren

I cahnged the display settings from low resolution to recommended and now it is done. Thank you for your advice.

Message 5 of 9
danish598

project  broswer is missing i need your help plesse contact this mail infome

Message 6 of 9
Viveka_CD
in reply to: danish598

Hi @danish598 

Welcome to the community!

Did you try the recommendations mentioned above?

What version of Revit are you using? Can you check if you have the latest updates installed?

Regards,

Message 7 of 9
peter
in reply to: cbcarch

How do you know the browser is hiding behind something. I can get all the browsers to show except properties and project browser which i moved yesterday after a Zoom 

Message 8 of 9
cadtasticMM3TV

Hi this is Louis. I am new to Revit. I am using 2022. Every time I try to engage browser, the "modify" button jumps but I cannot get behind it. Can I reinstall Revit without losing any files?

Message 9 of 9

I  have the same isue now. Properties and project browser are gone and I can't get them back on screen.

Not by going through user interface or right click on the screen. The Modify button flashes but the browsers don't show up.

What to do?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report