Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Browser does not display

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
teresa89GL9
1975 Views, 11 Replies

Project Browser does not display

I have follow all the guidance your provide in the link posted below, and my project browser still do not display. Could you help?

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit/troubleshooting/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2021/ENU/Revit...

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
jvpantin2
in reply to: teresa89GL9

Hi, @teresa89GL9 if you really tried all of the solutions provided by Autodesk troubleshooting, I'm afraid there is no other option than uninstall and reinstall Revit.

¿Tu problema fue solucionado? Selecciona 'Marcar como solución'.
Así ayudas a otras personas a encontrar respuestas y agradeces a los miembro de la comunidad.
Message 3 of 12
RDAOU

@teresa89GL9 

if you were using multiple displays/screens, it might have been un-docked and is simply sitting OFF screen... unplug the secondary display(s) and change screen resolution temporarily see if that brings the Project Browser back on screen.

Resetting the ribbon usually works not sure if you have tried that...Checkout this Link https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-lt/getting-started/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2020/ENU/Re...

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 4 of 12
JelSam

Maybe to easy but right-click_browsers_project browser?

Message 5 of 12
teresa89GL9
in reply to: RDAOU

I already tried this

Message 6 of 12
teresa89GL9

I already tried this
Message 7 of 12
teresa89GL9

I already tried, but didn't work
Message 8 of 12
teresa89GL9
in reply to: JelSam

Didn't work
Message 9 of 12
RDAOU

Good then...

if you are happy with uninstalling, no need to go through the System Registry

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 10 of 12
jvpantin2

Sometimes uninstalling is the fastest way to troubleshoot annoying issues. You can spend hours and hours looking for a "quick" solution, when only takes 15 minutes to reinstall. Sad but true...

P.S.: If you previously custom setted Revit there is a hint to restore it after reinstall:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit/troubleshooting/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2020/ENU/Revit...

¿Tu problema fue solucionado? Selecciona 'Marcar como solución'.
Así ayudas a otras personas a encontrar respuestas y agradeces a los miembro de la comunidad.
Message 11 of 12
RDAOU
in reply to: jvpantin2

One hell of a strategy... and two solutions marked within 30 seconds from posted reply! It so hard to trust ones self how can one trust others before trying!

Message 12 of 12
frederikVJN7R

thanks, I found them 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report