Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to create two revision schedules in title block

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Lrd2038
1194 Views, 7 Replies

need to create two revision schedules in title block

Had a request from an architect I work for, She wanted me to add two revision schedules to have more room for revisions on a sheet (see pic). I tried to copy and create a new revision schedule and there seems to be no way to tell revit to continue on to the next schedule it seems to just copy to the other schedule? any suggestions? dual revision schedules .jpg

Leo  

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
barthbradley
in reply to: Lrd2038
Message 3 of 8
ToanDN

Change the schedule appearance to use user defined height, then stretch the schedule on the titleblock to any height you want, then click on the break mark in the middle to split it into two, then arrange them side by side as you want.
Message 4 of 8
barthbradley
in reply to: ToanDN

@ToanDN wrote:
...then click on the break mark in the middle to split it into two...

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-ideas/splitting-revisions-schedules/idi-p/7545458

Message 5 of 8
Lrd2038
in reply to: barthbradley

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THAT WORKS WITH MOST SCHEDULE BUT DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK WITH A REVISION SCHEDULE NESTED INTO A TITLE BLOCK. ANY TUTORS YOUR RECOMMEND? 

Message 6 of 8
barthbradley

I have no further recommendations. I have personally never be tasked with splitting the Revision Schedule in the Titleblock.  But if I were to be, I would need to come up with a workaround, since you can't split the Revision Schedule in the Titleblock.  

P.S. Vote for this feature at the Link address I posted above.  

Message 7 of 8
Ning_Zhou
in reply to: barthbradley

looks like it's doable from youtube, but not clearly demonstrated how to do it, anyone have luck?

Message 8 of 8
Ning_Zhou
in reply to: Ning_Zhou

works great after retrying w/ (youtube) slow motion and pause

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report