Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keynotes from a Legend

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
joseph.wrightZ567H
177 Views, 2 Replies

Keynotes from a Legend

I have a suite of layouts that I need to show the same typical details on every sheet (Contractor preference). I have used a Legend to produce these and added this legend to each sheet. I am able to add User Keynotes to this Legend view however, my Keynote Legend does not seem to recognise them. Any ideas?

If I copy the 2D details and keynotes to a drafting view, the Keynote Legend works perfectly but a drafting view doesn't work for me as I have a lot of sheets that I'd need to copy to and edit individually. 

Or, am I missing something really obvious...?

Tags (2)
Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I can't replicate that issue at my end. Can you share a file that shows the issue?

Message 3 of 3

Interestingly, I went to replicate this in a blank template file and couldn't either. I went back to my project and I think the Legend I had the details in must have had too much information in it so I split the Legend in to two - one for the colour legend and other text notes, and a separate one for these Typical Details and that seems to have worked. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report