Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Autocad LT 2009

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cedHXLBD
388 Views, 2 Replies

Activation Autocad LT 2009

Good mornig,

I am trying to install an old Autocad LT 2009 version on a new pc but the systen doesn't let me to proceed; in fact it says something went wrong with my requesto of activation code.

I have an Activation Code printed out but if i type it the website asks me a 17th 4-alphanumeric block where indeed I have only 16 of them printed.

Is it possible to know how to proceed in this case?

Thanps you in advance.

Stefano Amadei

CED Comune di Laveno Mombello - Italy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobDraw
in reply to: cedHXLBD

You need a new code and Autodesk has stopped giving them out. Nothing you can do. Plenty of information in this forum as to why.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: cedHXLBD

AutoCAD/LT2009 is not supported in Win10, which means Autodesk is not interested ever in helping with any issue, it does not mean anything else you might read into "supported" http://autode.sk/1IY4C2X

But... Autodesk ended reauthorizing of 2010 and older software as of August 31 2019, read all about it here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/simplecontent/content/previous-ver...

Sorry, you missed the deadline. There is nothing you can do about it today. If you still have your old Win7 PC and all works well, hang on to it for as long as it will last, then figure out a new option if you are unable to join Autodesk Subscription for newer software.

If you find Autodesk software subscriptions too expensive, there are many other CAD packages out there with no subscription options (initial cost may still be comparably high) that you can go get and use.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report