Did you mean: 

Developer License Delay When Loading

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mtwohig
495 Views, 2 Replies

Developer License Delay When Loading

I have a developer license for Acad 2018. When I start Acad 2018 it shows the splash screen and the text along the bottom of it changes as it's loading things, "Loading dll", "Loading customization files", etc. Then it pauses on "Checking license" for between 60 and 75 seconds, then it continues on and Acad opens shortly after that.

I have Acad 2016 developer license and it doesn't behave this way. There is a guy sitting 8 feet away from me (yes... I need a bigger cubical) and his Acad 2018 with developer licensing loads normally.

What is causing this? How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alexander.Rivilis
in reply to: mtwohig

Try this: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Autodesk-2017-software-h...

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 3 of 3
mtwohig
in reply to: Alexander.Rivilis

Worked perfectly. Thank you very much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report