Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

3 Simple Questions from a newcomer!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
461 Views, 3 Replies

3 Simple Questions from a newcomer!

1. I have the project set in Visual Studio with the default class Class1.cs and 4-5 CommandMethods. I would like to add some more methods, but not in the same file, because I get bored scrolling. I created a second class, but when I try my commands in autocad, I receive Unknown Command .

2. How can I add the netload command as a button, somewhere visually, without entering the command netload.

3. Any more updates for NetUnload solutions, beside this: http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/through_the_interface/2008/09/tired-of-not-be.html

Thank your for your time and your responses! ๐Ÿ™‚

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
kdub_nz
in reply to: Anonymous

1) look at the partial keyword, If you want them in the same class but different files.

otherwise just define the commands in another class in the new file.

2) the same as you define any other toolbar/menu button.

3) not possible.

// Called Kerry in my other life.

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: kdub_nz

1. Ok. I found that I didn't add this line [assembly: CommandClass(typeof(MyFirstProject1.ClassName))] to my new class and that's why it didn't work.

2. I pressed right click on the toolbar and I choosed Customize and after that All Commands and Controlls, but the netload command is not there...

3. Ok

P.S. Thank your response!

Message 4 of 4
patrick.emin
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

2. How can I add the netload command as a button, somewhere visually, without entering the command netload.

You could add an alias like the letter "N" to your Acad.pgp file. This way you just have to type N to launch NetLoad.

Patrick Emin animateur de la communautรฉ francophone

Vous avez trouvรฉ un message utile? Alors donnez un "J'aime" ร  ce message!
Votre question a eu une rรฉponse satisfaisante? Voulez vous avoir l'amabilitรฉ de cliquer sur le bouton
 APPROUVER LA SOLUTION  en bas de la rรฉponse qui apporte une solution?
Signez notre Livre d'Or

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report