Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2020 Endless Login Loop

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
ccperry92
664 Views, 1 Reply

Maya 2020 Endless Login Loop

Hello, hopefully I am posting this in the right place:

I'm having an issue getting Maya 2020 to launch/accept my login credential. When I launch Maya, it asks me if I want to start a trial or if I already have a license (I've recently purchased a 1 year Maya indie subscription). When I select 'already have a license' and enter my sign-in info it either tells me that I'll need to re-enter that info after I close and reopen Maya, or the window just disappears and I'm left with only a blank output window (no Maya user interface or anything).

I've already tried some of the things users/support staff have recommended for similar issues, like:

• Performing a complete uninstall and using a windows restore point to go back to a time before Maya changed the registry & reinstalling
  • Using the "browser download" method to get the installation files
  • Creating a whitelist in my antivirus for all Autodesk folders
  • Updating to the latest version of Maya with the Autodesk updater
  • Updating the license management found in the Autodesk updater

I've also opened a support ticket and not yet heard back on a potential solution. Is anyone else having these issues? I can't seem to find anything related to this particular version of Maya. Anything anyone can to do help is much appreciated, I am eager to begin learning and using the software.

Thank you,

Cameron

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ccperry92
in reply to: ccperry92

I managed to figure this out on my own by deleting the loginstate xml file and trying the login again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report