Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk folder Icon

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
fk622007
201 Views, 0 Replies

Autodesk folder Icon

Many Mac Applications come in Folders. Autodesk Applications are no exception. Many others like Adobe for example customise their folder icons to be easily recognised in the Applications Folder. Autodesk however is one of the few that doesn't do so. It looks weird to me having just a normal Folder Icon so I designed an icon myself with the Autodesk logo on it fitting into the current Autodesk design language and keeping true to the minimal MacOS aesthetic.

It's very easy to change the folders icon: Change icons for files or folders on Mac

I think it would be great if Autodesk included something like this in an upcoming update since it makes the experience feel way more professional and just right.

I took the logo straight from the official Autodesk website. I've included my icon Idea as well as before and after screenshots of my Applications folder.

I didn't know what chanel to post this in so I just used Maya as it's my most used Mac app.

Labels (6)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report