Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right mouse button

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
egghead
480 Views, 4 Replies

Right mouse button

I like the new right mouse button to bring up the quick options menu, however depending on where you are on the screen the long menu that comes up also disapears off the bottom of the screen and i cannot access the opttions that are off the screen, is there a way to force the long menu to stay on the screen so i can get to the lower options or be able to scroll down to get to the lower items.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ted.saufley
in reply to: egghead

I'm assuming you're talking about the new marking menu and overflow context menu that displays with it? The location of the linear context menu is dependent on the point in the graphics window where you right-click your mouse.

If you right-click closer to the top of the screen, the context menu appears below the marking menu. If you right-click a point closer to the bottom of the screen, then the context menu appears above the marking menu.

Are you not experiencing this? Or are you describing a different issue?

Best regards,

-Ted

Ted Saufley
Principal Content Developer
DLS Manufacturing Engineering
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
egghead

Yes this is the issue i am talking about.

It does flick upwards or downwards depending on where on the graphics window I RMB click, however sometimes the menu drops down and is longer than the space below so some of the menu drops off the bottom of the screen and I cannot get to the operation that I require.

Message 4 of 5
ted.saufley

Perhaps your screen resolution is too low. Have you tried increasing your screen resolution?

-Ted

Ted Saufley
Principal Content Developer
DLS Manufacturing Engineering
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 5
-niels-
in reply to: ted.saufley

I doubt it's the screen resolution.

I've also had the same thing happen and  the monitor is at it's native resolotion of 1680 x 1050.

It's something that doesn't happen all the time, making it hard to troubleshoot...

Niels van der Veer
Inventor professional user & 3DS Max enthusiast
Vault professional user/manager
The Netherlands

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report