Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right mouse button in Browser

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Rob67ert
1156 Views, 7 Replies

Right mouse button in Browser

Hi,

With the last update for Inventor, 2018.1.1 it looks like the right mouse button reacts to quick.

Specially when you stille have a little movement in your mouse and use the right button, it selects a command before you have selected the correct one.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Robert

If you find this reply helpful ? It would be nice if you use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
SAIMUL
in reply to: Rob67ert

Your problem is odd. I never find any problems in my Inventor after updating to 2018.1.1 and it works good. First you need to install 2018.1 then install 2018.1.1. Feel free if you have any questions.

Message 3 of 8
SBix26

Some users are experiencing such behavior, such as in this post.  There are others, as well.  

@johnsonshiue, here's another one.

Sam B

Inventor Professional 2018.1.1
Vault Workgroup 2018.0
Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit, SP1

Message 4 of 8
Rob67ert
in reply to: SAIMUL

Hi Saimul,
It's not possible to install the 2018.1.1 before you install the 2018.1
Robert

If you find this reply helpful ? It would be nice if you use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Message 5 of 8
SAIMUL

I know.

Message 6 of 8
MSD_takaseh

Hello, This is known issue (INVGEN-6773) which is under fix validation, and we don't have workaround unfortunately at this moment.

Thanks.

Hitoshi Takase
Message 7 of 8
symdraft
in reply to: MSD_takaseh

This work around by JohnsonShiue worked for me.

if the behavior bothers the users, you may consider turning off Marking Menu (go to View -> User Interface -> uncheck Marking Menu).

Only problem is losing the marking menu.

Beedub
Message 8 of 8
Rob67ert
in reply to: symdraft

With the 2018.2 update this is fixed.

Robert

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report