Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having notification windows of missing files on startup after deleting stress analysis files.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
215 Views, 4 Replies

Having notification windows of missing files on startup after deleting stress analysis files.

I drew a part in inventor pro and then I did a stress analysis in the software, the software generates a folder which contains the files and results for the stress analysis. However, after I deleted the folder, every time I launch the software it tells me that the files are missing and I had to skip and skip and skip until it drawing finally appears. I would like to know how I can stop the software from popping these messages on startup.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
blandb
in reply to: 2543233207

If you delete the folder, the study still exists in the component and is looking for the data. Just skip and open the file,  go into the stress analysis and delete the study. Should fix it.

Autodesk Certified Professional
Message 3 of 5
Gabriel_Watson
in reply to: 2543233207

Message 4 of 5
in reply to: Gabriel_Watson

problem solved! Thank you very much! you really saves the day!
Message 5 of 5
in reply to: blandb

solved the problem by breaking the link to the stress analysis files, still, thanks for your reply!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report