Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

render process exited with code: 41

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2598 Views, 2 Replies

render process exited with code: 41

The subject says it all.  When trying to start ANY autodesk product, that error pops up and I get asked if I want to reload the page.  If I pick yes, nothing happens.  If I pick no, nothing happens.  I cannot use any autodesk software.  Anyone have any ideas what this is all about?

The error pops up in a small window with Autodesk - sign in in the background.  Now the Adsso is running and I think that is the root of the problem.

Anyone help would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

Please let me know which product application you are using.

If you' re using Inventor please follow the steps outlined in this article, "Render process exited with error code: 0 with trying to sign into Inventor". 

This seems like an application issue that occurs during a command or process render, so I recommend that you post in the specific product board.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

@natasha.l  thank you for your reply.

I am using IV 2020, Vault 2020, AutoCAD 2020 and AutoDesk desktop app V 8.1.0.68.  Only the desktop app worked.

The issue has been resolved, I figured it out.  For whatever reason, I had to log into the desktop app then close it.  After that, all the applications that had been hung up worked.

Did you realize the article link you sent me is for error code 0 (not the error code associated with my issue) and that it just tells me to uninstall everything and re-install it?  That is a lot of work as a first step.  I would love it if I could get progressive help rather than immediately jump to uninstall everything and start over.

Sorry I put this in the wrong board, but since it applied to three different applications I did not think it was specific to a particular one.

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report