Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Installation Complete, Some Products Failed to install"

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
343 Views, 4 Replies

"Installation Complete, Some Products Failed to install"

Hi guys, 

I began the download for Revit2015 Student Edition, it downloaded a third of the program and then froze. 

I've read throug this forum and noticed others have encountred a similar problem. I tried to remedy the issue with various suggestions, to no avail. 

I uninstalled the program to ensure there was no trace of the failed download existing on my computer. I did this multpile times with each download attempt. 

Each time I retry, I receive the message "Installation Complete, Some Products Failed to install". 

Any instruction on how to correct this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 🙂 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Darin.Green
in reply to: Anonymous

Please post the log file which you can find within your temp directory. Go to Start > type %temp% in the search box, then hit enter.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Darin.Green

I did that, numerous files appeared. I have no idea which one is related to Autodesk for their named ambiguously. 

How can I identify whcih is the one you require?

Thank you. 

Message 4 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please, try following the steps detailed in this solution written by one of our Expert Elites.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you. I had just figured that out prior to reading your messae 🙂 

Unfortunately I have encountered a new problem, now its stuck at 1.88GB on the download. 

Ive cancelled it, repeated the process and it once again won't dowmload past this point. 

I have an active and fast internet connection. 

Thanks for your time 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report