Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation problem acadlt 2012

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
342 Views, 3 Replies

Installation problem acadlt 2012

I've been using acadlt 2012 for a year or so.  Last week, my computer crashed.  When I booted back up, I got an error "exceeded the number of activations...".  Needing the computer for other reasons, I backed out of that and closed autocad.  I got the info through autodesk to fix the activation error, but when I went to open autocad, it no longer loads.  The loading screen appears and the status goes all the way to "ribbons", the template flashes up and then immediately disappears.  I've tried re-installing, repairing, and full removal and complete reinstall.   At one point, I found this:

I did a search for USRegInfo.html, when I click on it, I get "the item "ACDLT2012en_USRegInfo.html" that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. 

I hit properties and found the folder where this location is.  It's not there, but I found this folder ACDLT2012ENUAdlm.log, and opened it and it says:

2796 2014/11/20 08:05:43 Reason=Fatal error
2796 2014/11/20 08:05:43 ComputerName=SPLUHAR-PC
2796 2014/11/20 08:05:43 OS=6.1.7601.Service Pack 1
2796 2014/11/20 08:05:43 File=AdlmIntSATSLicense.cpp,Line=1278
2796 2014/11/20 08:05:43 AdlmIntError=38 [Error getting license usage and behavior]

Did another complete uninstall, also using microsoft "Fixit" to completely uninstall.  After installing Autocad again, I'm having same issue of autocad not loading.  Now, when i do a search for "usreginfo", nothing is found.  It's not finding the adlm log either.  Autodesk says that i may need to reload os.  I really dont want to if i can avoid it.  Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

yes, that is the method.  I have gotten autocad to reinstall, now am at "Reactivation limt reached" again.  Thankyou.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report