Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
atmuc
432 Views, 6 Replies

Grace Period

i have just bought Sketchbook Pro 6. Today Autodesk released Sketchbook Pro 7. is there any grace period for purchases? Can i get SBP 7 free?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Darin.Green
in reply to: atmuc

The first question would be... Is you Sketchbook Pro 6 on subscription? If so, yes, you should see Sketchbook Pro 7 within subscription center under downloads. If you don't see it under downloads, wait a few days before contacting your reseller or Autodesk because it takes time to roll out to everyone.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 7
atmuc
in reply to: Darin.Green

i bought it as box from Amazon.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I messaged support and was told to contact the reseller and return it, and then buy the new one. I've already registered it, but it [i]is[/i] Amazon so who knows. I do know that I'm not paying $45 to upgrade something I just paid $25 for. That just feels 'meh' to me coming from a world of other software with grace periods with free upgrades to the next version. I had no idea 7 was even coming out o.O

Though either way, with current pricing I'm pretty much going to be out either $65 for a new copy, or $40 for the digital download, or $45 to upgrade.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

heard back from support. You can still return it and buy a copy of 7 if it's already registered. I checked, Amazon will let you return it but you'll be out $4 for return shipping. Since the download for 7 is $40, I'm just going to give v6 to someone vs worry about $20.

Message 6 of 7
atmuc
in reply to: Anonymous

i bought it from Amazon when my friend was at U.S. I shipped it to him and he took it to me. Now it is not possible to ship it back because it will be expensive. i bought it as $25. amazon sbp 7 download version is more feasible now. Amazon says "Currently unavailable" for download version. is it available for you now?

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

It is showing unavailable for me, too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report