Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed installation error 1619

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
NoelTorr
4262 Views, 3 Replies

Failed installation error 1619

Hi,

I've been trying to download the 3DS MAX 2018 on my new computer and its not working. There are these errors:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1619
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1619
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619

I've already unistalled these programs on Windows 10, but it still appears.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you very much

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: NoelTorr

@NoelTorr

The 1619 error is never the issue.  Without your entire  installation log file we can only speculate what the issue at this point.  So post your installation file.. Posting info: Sometimes installation log files contain personal information such as your serial #.  Prior to posting your log file please make sure to remove such info.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
natasha.l
in reply to: NoelTorr

Hello @NoelTorr,

We need some more information, but if you haven't tried a Browser Download & prepared your system for a download & install, you can give it a try. Download the software via the Autodesk Virtual Agent or Autodesk account using the Browser Download from the drop down. 

1. Conduct a Clean Uninstall of the program use MSfixitTool to complete the uninstall 
  2. Log in as an Administrator 
  3. Empty your TEMP folder. To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the address bar of Windows Start Menu and hit Enter 
  4. Temporarily disable your Antivirus software & Firewall
  5. Temporarily disable UAC:  Windows 7 , Windows 10 
  6. Download  via the Autodesk Virtual Agent (download all 3parts)
  7. Use Browser Download Method from Autodesk Account or via the Autodesk Virtual Agent (download all the parts)

Keep us posted. Smiley Happy

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

IT WORKED!!! THANK YOU!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report