Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Autodesk applications still crash with early access .NET Framework 4.7.1 ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
395 Views, 2 Replies

Do Autodesk applications still crash with early access .NET Framework 4.7.1 ?

.NET Framework 4.7 caused some Autodesk applications to crash:

Microsoft has published an early access .NET Framework 4.7.1:

Has it been tested by Autodesk? Does it fix the crashes?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

Do not install any beta or pre release Microsoft regarding 

Autodesk products.   If Autodesk is testing they will make a formal announcement when they are finish testing.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3

The trouble with current version of Windows 10 creators build is that .net 4.7 is built into the operating system so as far as i know cannot be uninstalled. This means that i cannot install IDS 2018 at all! I have been told that it is a microsoft issue by Autodesk which i firmly believe is a copout. When i get my laptop back i will be creating a system restore point, installing .net 4.7.1 and testing to see if i can install the 2018 products. This was a suggestion by Autodesk as well by the way. i see no harm in trying - at worst it isnt going to work. In my opinion Autodesk need to fix this issue with urgency.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report