Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Fusion 360 Deployment

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MrBHall
339 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Fusion 360 Deployment

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy the admin versions of Autodesk Fusion 360. I've download the admin installer but when running the program with the -quite parameter the installation fails. Running it normally works fine. When you run with -quite command set, the extraction loading bar is shown, reaches 100% then the exe closes. No errors are shown in event viewer or on screen.

Can anyone advise what the issue is or were to look for the error?

Thank You, Rob

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Darin.Green
in reply to: MrBHall

You would need to export the msi file in order to use the /quiet switch. That said, I don't think you can extract an msi file from this installer.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 5
MrBHall
in reply to: Darin.Green

Hi Darin,

I was following the instructions show in this document:

http://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/docs/pdfs/Advanced_Fusion360_Lab_Installation_Ins...

This shows running the exe with the -quite switch.

Message 4 of 5
Darin.Green
in reply to: MrBHall

I think the issue is that you're using a single dash instead of a double-dash (--quiet). 

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 5 of 5
MrBHall
in reply to: Darin.Green

Hi Darin,

My script was using --quite but not my test shortcut, put the double dashes in my shortcut but still the same problem. Are then any logs created, it looks like the extraction takes place, then the exe is still running for a few more seconds before it closes.

Thanks, Rob

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report