Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally deleted SQlite3 ODBC and can´t access or download Inventor Professional now

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
kristinn_orms
1273 Views, 7 Replies

Accidentally deleted SQlite3 ODBC and can´t access or download Inventor Professional now

Hi!

I have a student licence for Autodesk Inventor 2019. I was making room on my computer (uninstalling unused software) when I accidentally accepted the computer's recommendation of deleting SQlite3 ODBC. When I then realized that this software helps with navigation or path finding in the computer I stopped the uninstall but now I can't access Inventor.

I have tried to re-install but the installer says that it is already installed on the computer and I can't uninstall it to re-either (the uninstaller can't find the path). Can anybody help me here?

Labels (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
mdavis22569
in reply to: kristinn_orms

Hi @kristinn_orms 

Can you try reinstalling it this way? 

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/screencast/Main/Details/eef0cd4f-3e2a-4433-a947-1b...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
kristinn_orms
in reply to: mdavis22569

Hi Michael and thanks for your reply!

No this doesn't work. Interestingly now Inventor doesn't even appear on my "Programs and Features" list but when I open the installer file ("Inventor_Pro_2019_English_Win_64bit_wi_en-us_Setup_webinstall.exe") it tells me that Inventor is already installed on the computer (see figure below). I don't seem to be able to access this "Repair or Reinstall" feature. I really don't understand this 😕😕

[cid:b147bcb9-12b1-4bb6-836e-ccbc8095dc76]
Regards,
Kristinn
Message 4 of 8

Hi Michael and thanks for your reply!

No this doesn't work. Interestingly now Inventor doesn't even appear on my "Programs and Features" list but when I open the installer file ("Inventor_Pro_2019_English_Win_64bit_wi_en-us_Setup_webinstall.exe") it tells me that Inventor is already installed on the computer (see figure below). I don't seem to be able to access this "Repair or Reinstall" feature. I really don't understand this 😕😕

kristinn_orms_0-1614254459438.png

Message 5 of 8
mdavis22569

Can you share a screenshot of the program features / maybe a screencast video would be easier

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 6 of 8

Here you can see a screencast when I open "Programs and Features". As you can see, Inventor and almost all other Autodesk products have disappeared from the list

Message 7 of 8
mdavis22569

What happens if you type Autodesk in the upper search line?

Let's see if we can uninstall it this way:

Do you see it listed in the Microsoft Fix It tool? 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-r...

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/remove-products/clean-uninstall

Also, have you rebooted the PC? 

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 8 of 8

Thank you for your help. The Microsoft Fix It Tool did the trick. Through it, I could uninstall Inventor Professional 2019 and then I reinstalled it again and now it works 🙂 

Thanks again. Really appreciate it!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report