Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save copy as - Crash - Win7

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
henrymillenium
527 Views, 1 Reply

Save copy as - Crash - Win7

Hi my dear Fusion360-gods,

may you hear my prayers, since i asked the oracle in all its colors, but it could not help me...

I have a design, maybe a messy one, whereof i need three components to be "exported".

Those are named:

1. RC Failtop

2. RC Mynx

3. RC Boba

Since i wanted to be able to work on their designs later on i thought it would be a good idea to save copies

of the three components.

The first two went without any problems to the vault of my design history.

The third could be named, will be computed

but crashes while the indicator on the right bottom shows "Updating Graphics..." with a fully filled bar.

That is the last sign of activity. It crashes without the option to send you a CER.

At that time the load of fusion360.exe is constantly 12-13% and exactly none change in memory usage.

(the crash i monitored was about 508.xxx.xxx kb usage without any changes)

I read about timeline issues and checked instantly mine, but there doesn`t seem to be any warnings at all.

I also read about the good practice to compute a design before exporting it.

So did i, pressed "Strg+B" and it computed everything well.

"Save copy as" with "RC Boba" did still not work.

So iam kinda stalling here.

If there is a flaw in my design, which i may add is very likely possible, how could i identify it so i could fix it?

Please let me know what further informations i could and should provide.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The design: https://a360.co/2KB6bqr

To gain its trust: solveme

Thanks for reading and have a nice time Robot Happy

//edit: typos, upload F360DL.zip

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Another strange thing i just found out, when i try to render this particular component (RC Boba) with a decal,

the component "RC Failtop" is not shown, even while it should be visible.

All other things work like normal, like orientating the perspective. The upper side of "RC Mynx" is rendered as if top of the three components.

Without renderingWithout rendering

...in the first ten seconds or so of rendering...in the first ten seconds or so of rendering

In between i tried a clean startup with multiple restarts and reboots, but the problem with this particular component and the strange behaviour persists.

Please could anybody give me a hint,keyword or something else if it is, again, a too obvious error on my side?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report