Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete translucent blue object in design

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
532 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot delete translucent blue object in design

I am currently designing a lightsaber hilt in Fusion. I noticed this mesh (attached below) in my design. I've turned off all objects, sketches, planes and anything else it could be. I have deactivated the master component, and it still wont disappear. The mesh cannot be selected at all either. After scouring the design history I had no luck in finding where this came from. My best guess is that they are artifacts from when the object was extruded? Regardless please help to figure out how to remove these meshes from my design.

Labels (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dsouzasujay
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please attach prior designs that you have already completed in Fusion 360.

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

If you find my answer solved your question, please click the "Accept Solution" button

Sujay D'souza
SQA Manager
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Here is the f3d file

Message 4 of 4
dsouzasujay

Hi @Anonymous ,

The bodies are you have highlighted in the first post are hidden and will show preview when you click on top browser node on the hidden body.

If you dont want to see them, try to find the hidden body, Right click and remove. 

If you find my answer solved your question, please click the "Accept Solution" button

Sujay D'souza
SQA Manager
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report