Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ability to edit a suggested Feature or Enhancement post

Add ability to edit a suggested Feature or Enhancement post

This one's about this forum.  Several times I have posted a feature/enhancement request only to realize perhaps I wasn't as clear as I needed to be, or worse, made a mistake.  However, there's no way to edit the post once placed.  This really needs to be enabled/allowed!  🙂

5 Comments
scottmoyse
Mentor

There is if you do it immediately... but I think there is a time limit, then the option disappears. 

MarqueIV
Enthusiast

Odd.  I literally went to edit a post I had just made and didn't see such an option.  I *do* see it on comments *to* posts, but have never seen them on the posts themselves.

pior_o
Enthusiast

There is definitely a time limit going on which seems to be about 30 mins. That is, indeed, pretty annoying.

brianrepp
Community Manager

There is indeed a 30min time limit, or until someone else comments/votes.  The reason for this is because once people start voting on the idea, it would get confusing to have the idea change after the fact.  If you want to add additional details we review the comments for all of the ideas submitted when processing.

brianrepp
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report