Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical Settings/Parameters/Detail for Fabrication Parts in Revit

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
tim102289
181 Views, 0 Replies

Critical Settings/Parameters/Detail for Fabrication Parts in Revit

Our MEP Engineering firm has been using Fabrication Parts to model plumbing piping for a fairly short time.  Most of our piping services were duplicated from services that came with Fabrication CADmep and have done what we needed for the most part.  When needed we've gotten missing parts from a contact and made things work.

I would like to know if anyone has a good guide for creating parts/services from scratch, and what data is critical to input to be able to use the parts in Revit.  We aren't fabricating things, and just use CADmep to create and modify services, which are then used in Revit to produce design drawings.  I've struggled to find good tutorials for starting from scratch (I may just not know where to look).  It would also be helpful when I'm editing our current services/parts so I know what things I shouldn't mess with and what is important so that everything works.

Tim Smith
IT Manager, Mechanical Engineer  |  Motz Engineering

“There is nothing more expensive than hiring cheap engineers.”
Experienced in Revit MEP/AutoCAD/Sketchup | Autodesk BPA Certificate
Labels (6)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report