Comunidad
Diseño y Manufactura: Inventor & Moldflow - Español
Bienvenido/a al foro de Diseño y Manufactura - PD&M: Inventor y Moldflow. Comparta su conocimiento, haga preguntas y explore los temas populares sobre el software de Diseño y Manufactura - PD&M de Autodesk.
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Problemas con texto al exportar PDF - Problems with text when exporting PDF

6 RESPUESTAS 6
Responder
Mensaje 1 de 7
dnl.matus
247 Vistas, 6 Respuestas

Problemas con texto al exportar PDF - Problems with text when exporting PDF

Hola a todos e tenido este problema desde hace un tiempo y no e encontrado solución hasta ahora. 

Al exportar pdf los textos y cotas aparecen con un grosor de línea tan delgado que casi desaparecen al imprimir. E intentado subiendo los dpi (que ya esta en 600) sin ningún resultado. También e intentado con impresoras de pdf virtuales con el mismo síntoma.

Sin embargo si envío directamente a una impresora desde Inventor el texto es perfecto. 

dnlmatus_0-1677763931164.png

Uso inventor 2022 pro.

Hello everyone, I've had this problem for a while and I haven't found a solution until now.

When exporting pdf the texts and dimensions appear with such a thin line thickness that they almost disappear when printing. And tried raising the dpi (which is already at 600) without any result. Also and tried with virtual pdf printers with the same symptom.

However if I send directly to a printer from Inventor the text is perfect.

I use inventor 2022 pro.

[translated with Google]

Etiquetas (3)
6 RESPUESTAS 6
Mensaje 2 de 7
kacper.suchomski
en respuesta a: dnl.matus

Hi

Can you change the font in your style editor?

Kacper Suchomski
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

YouTube - Inventor tutorials | WWW | LinkedIn | Instagram

Mensaje 3 de 7
dnl.matus
en respuesta a: kacper.suchomski

Yes, i have also tried to change the font. This problem is related to just one of my desktop equipments, i can open the same file on another inventor and export the pdf without issues.

Mensaje 4 de 7
kacper.suchomski

In that case, a software reset remains.
Try restoring the state with the Inventor Reset Utility first.
If that doesn't help, reinstall.
P.S. You can also check the trick - export Inventor settings from another station and import them in the broken station.

Kacper Suchomski
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

YouTube - Inventor tutorials | WWW | LinkedIn | Instagram

Mensaje 5 de 7
johnsonshiue

Hi! In the PDF export option, is "Remove line weight" checked? Uncheck it. Does it work better now?

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Mensaje 6 de 7
dnl.matus
en respuesta a: johnsonshiue

Already checked that, the option its not checked.

Mensaje 7 de 7
johnsonshiue

Hi! If possible, please share the Inventor files in zip here or send it to me directly johnson.shiue@autodesk.com. I would like to understand the PDF export behavior better.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

¿No encontraste lo que buscabas? Pregúntale a la comunidad o comparte tus conocimientos.

Publicar en los foros  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

New events in the Spanish Community