Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe run profile settings are not showing all profiles

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
osama-sami
207 Views, 4 Replies

Pipe run profile settings are not showing all profiles

I'm trying to pick a specific design profile as a reference profile in pipe run profile settings to make the pipe run follow this design profile but it shows only few profiles how can I show all profiles in the drawings.

Hint: I have seen on my friend's pc a different look for this settings i think as attached.. what make this difference and how can i change from one to another.

Notice: it has nothing to do with the version i have both civil 3d 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 they are all the same and my friend's pc has civil 3d 2021.

111111111111111.png

222222222222.png

Thanks.

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Cadguru42
in reply to: osama-sami

I haven't had much luck using the "new" pipe run system for pressure networks. Like you, I wasn't able to make a pipe follow a profile that I created as it won't list it. I tried just using the one it creates and editing that, but then I ran into the idiotic problem that you cannot have a 90 deg vertical bend in a pipe run, which makes the pipe run system mostly useless. 

If you ever figure out a way to get a user created profile to show up in that list, I'd like to hear about it.

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM
Message 3 of 5
osama-sami

That makes two of us .. same issue.

Message 4 of 5
v-silvestre

Hi @osama-sami,

Any chance you can upload the affected drawing?

Message 5 of 5
osama-sami
in reply to: v-silvestre

It's not about a specific drawing it shows like this for all drawings i think its about the civil 3d version or some settings that need to be adjusted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report