Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change color of autosnap markers

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
3526 Views, 7 Replies

Change color of autosnap markers

Hi everyone, I need to change the color of autosnap markers for easy localization. I tried on preferences and nothing. I don't refer to ordinary autosnap markers. I attach аn image to show that I speak.

Capture_9.jpg

Capture_10.jpg

In the last image, the autosnap markers on dark green is that I need to change color.

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: Anonymous

Try the Options dialogue (type "options", without quotes, on the command line) - Display tab - Colors... button - 2d model space - 2d Autosnap marker.

You can then set the colour on the right.

Note there is also a setting for 3d Autosnap marker in 2d model space, plus 2d Autosnap marker and 3d Autosnap marker settings for Sheet / Layout, 3D parallel projection, 3D perspective projection and Block editor.

A suggestion for the future, try searching the forums or google, "Autocad change autosnap color" gave me good results in google.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: andrewpuller3811

@andrewpuller3811 wrote:

Try the Options dialogue (type "options", without quotes, on the command line) - Display tab - Colors... button - 2d model space - 2d Autosnap marker.

You can then set the colour on the right.

Note there is also a setting for 3d Autosnap marker in 2d model space, plus 2d Autosnap marker and 3d Autosnap marker settings for Sheet / Layout, 3D parallel projection, 3D perspective projection and Block editor.

Thanks for your answer, but this meant when I said that are not ordinary autosnap markers, previously I did what you describe and I couldn't found how to change the color of the specific autosnap that I refer (dark green in previous post).

Capture_8.jpg

This options don't change color of autosnap markers (dark green) showed on the below image.

Capture_10.jpg

Regards.

Message 4 of 8
wfberry

They appear to be Glyphs.

Bill

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: wfberry

@Anonymous wrote:

They appear to be Glyphs.

Bill

Maybe, I'm not sure what's the difference.

Message 6 of 8
wfberry
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: wfberry

@Anonymous wrote:

I hope this clears it up:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-civil-3d/getting-started/caas/documentation/CIV3D/2014/ENU/filesACD/GUID-4430DC21-2690-4A78-B6DC-E89791265DA3-htm.html

Negative, I read the information on the link and test it, but nothing. These aren't glyphs.

Message 8 of 8
jmayo-EE

It is a Civil 3D glyph. It will not be located in the AutoCAD display options and you cannot change it's color OOTB. I do not know if can be programmed to be a different color.

John Mayo

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report