Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment Curve Table

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
cgarrisonKG9Z2
899 Views, 3 Replies

Alignment Curve Table

Is there a way to make curve tables for each individual curves that will dynamically update with the alignment?  Also, is there a way to make all the header be in one column and all the data in another?  Attached is the format I would like to make the curve table look like.  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
MMcCall402
in reply to: cgarrisonKG9Z2

I'm pretty sure you could do this the an alignment curve label style.  One component being the header, a second being a series of curve data with a text frame. Set the drag mode to as-composed with no leader.

Mark Mccall 
CAD Mangler

Hammer Land Engineering

Linkedin

Message 3 of 4
MMcCall402
in reply to: MMcCall402

I'm not quite sure how to deal with the curve number.  I suppose you could edit it into the label after its been placed. My preference would be for it to happen automatically but the only way I know of to number a curve is by creating a curve table.  You could make a curve table off to the side to provide the numbering and add the curve number into the curve label style. (you'd have to cut and paste it in from the tag component)

Mark Mccall 
CAD Mangler

Hammer Land Engineering

Linkedin

Message 4 of 4

Is this similar to what you'd like to do as?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report