Did you mean: 

Interface through VB.net with AutoCAD

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
447 Views, 3 Replies

Interface through VB.net with AutoCAD

How do I interface my VB.net based software with AUTOCAD and allow to modify the drawing based on input data from software. No need to prepare drawing it automatically generated.

Pritesh
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I suggest you post in a couple different forums that more directly access Code and Customization. I have included links here for you:

.Net

Visual Basic

I also have a link to a Tutorial from Autodesk University that might get you started.

Autodesk University

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: john.vellek

Hello @Anonymous,

Please let me know if my post helped you with your question.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 4 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: john.vellek

Good morning @Anonymous

I’ve just accepted the response to your post (linked here) as a solution with the understanding that it is the correct answer.
If my response did not work as an answer, please reply to the previously linked thread so that I can unmark the solution, and we can continue the conversation.

No action is required if my response did work as an answer, however I wanted to point out that if the opportunity arises again you can also click on the ‘Accept as Solution’ button if/when relevant so that others can more easily benefit from the information. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

John Vellek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report