Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting Blocks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lifesupport
319 Views, 4 Replies

Inserting Blocks

Recently upgraded to 2014LT. Used to access designcenter and browse to find .dwg of Spears Pipe Fittings on my hard drive. Now nothing shows up and a message noting the Object ARX are unavailable for these drawings. Will downloading Object ARX for 2014 (no tLT) fix this? If there is a specific LT version can you provide a link?

Possible this is not the problem at all? Reaching here. Thse simple .dwgs in 2d should just drop in- always have on previous versions. Thanks for any help provided.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: lifesupport

Which AutoCAD program where these pipe fittings created in? You are being prompted for a missing vertical plug-in, not many on offer for LT2014 anymore.

Can you post one of these blocks here?
Message 3 of 5
lifesupport
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the reply- the blocks are in the Spears Suite of pipe fittings.
Here is a "post" of one - attached:
I get a note - Proxy Information--- that says the object I am trying to
open contain custom objects created by an an unavailable Object ARX. Visit
the AutoCadLT Object Enabler web site to download.
Can't find the site and since these have always worked before in this
version and previous - I am reluctant to just start pawing at these.

--
Robert Anderson
Randersonwater@gmail.com
206-915-5862
Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: lifesupport

That's a generic software response: Autodesk doesn't provide proxy-support for third party software. Worth checking with "spears suite' folks. Ensure they specifically state LT support, if they only mention "autocad" then you are out of luck.

In LT, setting PROXYNOTICE, PROXYSHOW and PROXYGRAPHICS variables to 0, 1 and 1 respectively fixes common issues that do not require specialty software to be added to the program: HELP in LT explains all three variables if you want more information.
Message 5 of 5
lifesupport
in reply to: pendean

Thank you! I will try that!

--
Robert Anderson
Randersonwater@gmail.com
206-915-5862

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators