Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see Celing grid or print details

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
381 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot see Celing grid or print details

A customer has sent me a print to edit.  I am not an expert at all with CAD.  I can see all the details in the Quick layout view but not anywhere else.  I do not believe that this has been deleted but hidden somehow.  I have checked all layers and they are on.  I need to be able to see room details and grid details so that I can propertly edit.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Both of your files, after opening, have words underneath the drawn content they contain: did you read them? They state that other referenced drawings are missing. You will need to ask the file sender for these files, and your other content if they want to share them with you: read to them the words written inside each of your DWGs.

PS: your file sizes are too small to contain more that what they have in them too.

ScreenShot001.png

Message 3 of 3
hwalker
in reply to: Anonymous

As an extra to what Dean has said. I would suggest for any future drawings you need. You ask the person sending them to you to use ETRANSMIT. This will place all the files needed to opening the drawing into a zip file, which can then be emailed to you.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators