Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Lt 2013 Linetpyes cannot be removed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
385 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD Lt 2013 Linetpyes cannot be removed

I am having an issue with line types.  I have about a dozen lines types that are coming up in my drawings, they are not being used by a single layer or object in the entire file, but they cannot be purged from the file, nor deleted by the  Linetype Manager.  How can I remove these line types from either of the files that they are appear in.  They have infected my template files.  TO make matter worse I cannot copy ANYTHING from the infected files into a new drawing because these linetypes will be carried into the new drawing.  For some dumb reason I cannot attach a .dwg file to this message to provide an example.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

Yes it is an issue attaching DWG files; has been for a while. Try to Zip it and then post.

Have you tried QSELECT, Linetype and then ERASE?

How about WBLOCK to a new file?

Did you download any vertical or 3D content like Blocks or Manufacturer drawings?

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I had the same issue for 12 LT. The only way i was able to get rid of it was to re-install. I had to wipe my autodesk directory then fresh install.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators